When it comes to classic closet staples, the crisp white shirt is an absolute must-have. Not only is it incredibly versatile in terms of styling; it looks absolutely stunning on every woman and every occasion. Whether you steal an oversized version from your man or opt for a tight tailored version, we recommend that you stock up on this timeless item, pronto. Stumped for styling ideas? We show you ten ways to rock this staple like a superstar, as show by our favorite celebrities and fashionistas!
1. Nothing beats the classic combination of a stark white shirt with rugged denim. Distressed skinny jeans and the baggy boyfriend style work equally well to create a laid-back look that oozes style like nothing else.
2. Take your evening attire up a notch by pairing an innocent white shirt with a bold leather skirt. We cannot get enough of this bold style statement.
3. An all-white ensemble is perfect for lazy Sunday brunches and sunny afternoons by the beach. Summer may be far away, but a girl can dream, right? Play with textures for extra glamour points.
4. Bold colors are the easiest way to make a strong style statement. The simple white shirt pairs wonderfully with fire-engine red, parrot green and cobalt blue. Experiment with the color wheel until you find a combination that makes your heart sing for joy.
5. Sweater weather? Throw on a chunky cable knit cardigan over your favorite white shirt for a fun mesh of textures and classic details.
6. If you are feeling bold, why not rock a white shirt on its own? That’s right! A long white shirt can seamlessly double as an easy-breezy dress. Belt it below the bust to create a stunning hourglass figure and you are good to go.
7.Midi skirts have made a major comeback in the last year. For a trendy work ensemble, skip the boring straight-legged trousers and pair your crisp white shirt with a midi skirt and heels instead. Corporate chic!
8. Add an element of quirk to the classic white shirt by pairing it with a bold statement necklace worn below the collar. Experiment with metals, textures, beads, bright colors and lengths until you strike the sweet spot.
9. We are digging Sincerely Jules edgy combination – a loose white shirt with a pair of tight black pants makes for a powerful style statement which shows the world that you are in control of your life, your smile and your style.
10. Jazz up an ordinary white shirt with sequins and metallic accessories for a glamourous date night ensemble. Nothing screams fierce like a sequinned coat !
Other interesting posts